The objective for these days is that participants be able to give and receive a deeply healing Shiatsu back massage to strengthen all the internal organs. Connect the meridian system with asanas, kriyas and meditations to deepen the effectiveness of your yoga practice/teaching
- Concepts of weight and pressure in the application of shiatsu techniques, including rocking, stretching and leaning
- Sensing Qi (energy) by diagnosing full and empty states through posture and acupressure
- The treatment of the Hua Tuo & Back Shu points to supply energy to all organ functions
- The importance of this simple treatment in calming the nervous system and bringing energy and stamina back.
- Zen Shiatsu exercises, Kundalini Yoga Kriyas and meditations that work on sensing, calming, and increasing the flow of energy through the nervous system
- Acupressure points for self healing
- The development of the meridians and the evolution of healing